bwilson31

Reaction score
have sold modric because he was being a baby and was kicking up a right fuss wanting to go to a "bigger" club (yet went to man city who are 12th and im 2nd..). 1st season, jan transfer window.

i dont know whether to keep kranjcar in the middle or put him on the left. so im looking for either a cm or left winger and i have £25m max to spend. cant really be more than that because of paying back the debts..

Thanks lads and ladies :)

ps. dnt bother telling me i should have kept modric, i tried everything and he wouldnt have it haha, he was averaging 6.2 a game anyway. **** him! ha.

Di Maria for left mid imo.

In my game every time I have used Kranjcar on the left he has done better than Modric. Also I know it takes a little time but try to train Bale to become a left winger.

left mid- di maria, jovetic

centre mid- jack rodwell, veloso, verratti

In my experience, Kranjcar does really well as a deep lying playmaker, so I would reccomend Jovetic for the left. Although when I signed him for Spurs I played him up front, and he won 2010 World Player of the Year.

In my sours game, i did the same thing and sold modric to man city... Jovetic wouldn't come though so it might be the same for you..

In my experience, Kranjcar does really well as a deep lying playmaker, so I would reccomend Jovetic for the left. Although when I signed him for Spurs I played him up front, and he won 2010 World Player of the Year.

yer thats where im playing kranjcar at the moment, him, gignac and sandro are ripping everyone apart :) and iv got jovetic before and played him lm but hes pretty difficult to get and that was on the old patch.. is he easier to buy on 10.3?

yer thats where im playing kranjcar at the moment, him, gignac and sandro are ripping everyone apart :) and iv got jovetic before and played him lm but hes pretty difficult to get and that was on the old patch.. is he easier to buy on 10.3?

I was playing on 10.2 and got him for £15m, but maybe that was because it was the beginning of the season. Defoe also had two fantastic seasons, despite a couple of long term injuries.

what role do you play defoe because he just doesnt want to score for me at all.. he has scored like 3 in 15.. tried him as a poacher, advanced and deep-lying :(

In my games, Kranjcar always was doing a very good job, maybe better than Modric. On center, you can try to get Veloso or Moutinho.

Sessgnon - PSG
Cazorla - Villareal
Nani - United
Cattermole - Sunderland
Raul Merilies - Porto
Cristian Rodriguez - Porto
Nuri Sahin - Dortmund
Lars Bender - Leverkeusen
Simon Rolfes - Leverkeusen
Marko Marin - Werder

what role do you play defoe because he just doesnt want to score for me at all.. he has scored like 3 in 15.. tried him as a poacher, advanced and deep-lying :(

I played Defoe as poacher with Jovetic or Pavlyuchenko as a complete forward, and it worked a treat. Don't know why he's not performing for you :S