S

Sam

Just starting a save with Spurs, and I always fail miserably with them, so anyone got me any tips to do with signings or tactics that worked for you? ;)

Im doing great with spurs four seasons in, i got dzeko, griffiths, smithies and phil jones first season, play a 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 works best with spurs tho IMO, change up tactics for bigger teams, play on the counter and play attacking for smaller teams.

Won league first season with Spurs with very few transfers. Only first teamer I bought was Van der Wiel and the rest were youngsters. I usually played a 4-1-2-2-1 and then adjusted with more or less attacking players depending on if I was playing home or away or the quality of team I was playing.

Cheers guys, I was thinking that apart from buying a Striker I would buy youngsters, I will record my progress :)

i use 4-3-1-2 and i must admit i have signed a few players.

i recommend :-
Shawcross - CB
Hamsik - AMC
rafael toloi - RB

Cheers mate, I will see if I can get him, just signed Oscar Cardozo for 12m :)

Gary Cahill or Ryan Shawcross as CB?
hmm
Leighton Baines as LB
Hamsik, Pastore as AMC/MC
You've pretty much got covered the left wing (Bale, Kranjčar) and the right back position (Corluka, Hutton, Kaboul)

Maybe a new right winger as a sub to Lennon? or a new first team right winger...

Try for: Loic Remy, Gervinho, Elia, Marko Marin, Eden Hazard

Gary Cahill or Ryan Shawcross as CB?
hmm
Leighton Baines as LB
Hamsik, Pastore as AMC/MC
You've pretty much got covered the left wing (Bale, Kranjčar) and the right back position (Corluka, Hutton, Kaboul)

Thank you :)

Maybe a new right winger as a sub to Lennon? or a new first team right winger...

Try for: Loic Remy, Gervinho, Elia, Marko Marin, Eden Hazard

Back