Spurs-spuuring on to glory!!!

arifkhan1204

Reaction score
Hey everyone im new here and been reading a lot of stories around here and thought of taking one up of my own.so anyways my story is about tottenham hotspur.the forgotten club in north london.being an avid chelsea fan this is going to be a momumental challenge. so anyways here,s how it goes
View attachment 250720
Chelsea,s triumph last straw in the hat for redknapp

Daniel Levy demands show down talks with Harry redknapp after failure to qualify for the champions league 2nd season running!!! Daniel is not happy with spurs performance in the league having blown a 13 point lead over arsenal and after England snubbed him it was not ideal being short of spurs expectations.2 days later it has been announced that harry redknapp has been relieved of his duties over a contract dispute between harry and daniel.If sources are to be believed with just 12 months left on his contract harry has been demanding unrealistic wages and daniel wouldnt affirm him having seen his club fail to qualify for the champions league 2nd season running.if it is to be believed harry is now confirmed his retirement from management duties.
View attachment 250724
This is for you Uncle.Nephew gives Uncle Arry the Boot
View attachment 250727
Sky sources suggest that Daniel Is close to getting his new man on the available Post at White Hart Lane after weeks of interviews and trials.not being in the champions league hurt a lot especcialy the fans so daniel does not want the same thing repeated and take a risk. betfair have the following people the odds on to get the job: Andre Villas Boas 2/5 Mick Mccarthy 13/5 Pep Guardiola 200/1 Aarif khan 176/1 Kenny Dalglish 421/1 Martin Jol 92/3currently the odds on favorite seems to be AVB former manager of Chelsea who was sacked just 7 months into the job.however Aarif Khan Di matteo,s Fitness coach at Chelsea could also be tempted should the offer be right.only time will tell on who'll get the job.​
After weeks of trial and tribulations Tottenham Hotspur have officially announced Aarif Khan as their new manager during a press conference at White Hart Lane.a manager with little to no experience having been just a fitness coach at Chelsea has angered fans but he does have a Champions League Winners Medal to prove it.some fans are against some are up to it.only time will tell whether he stays or goes. So there you go that,s how my story unfolds as i begin my spurs reign redknapp gets the boot having taken spurs to the europa league in Season 1 .1st season has ended and we qualify for the Europa League missing out on the champions league.will come back stronger next season.will update u on season 2 2012/13 transfers soon​
View attachment 250731Will update u the transfers soon enough.if we need to qualify for the champions league we need to strengthen.Update u soon.XX​

Last edited:
Right 1st thing i did after comming to white hart lane was to bring in my own backroom staff and letting go of the likes of kevin bond and company.
View attachment 250748

did some heavy shopping and a summer clear out!!! much needed after the suad we had. too many injury prone players.

View attachment 250827
opening day of the season and we crashed to a 2-1 defeat at the emirates.losing to your bitter rival hurt. but we will soon bounce back.players are gelling and settling well.champions league looks doable now.​

Last edited:
Back