Spurs Transfer Help

I would look at sighning a new GK maybe juan pablo carrizo or bogdan shust

can't make out your team but i would say veloso santon breno moutinho balotelli higuain fleck marcelo, let us know what you think . i'm in my 3rd season with spurs this is my team
asenjo/holden (regen)
santon/corluka
bale/marcelo
breno/albiol
rodwell/fazio
bentley/lennon
gio/fernandez
veloso/moutinho
mordic/camacho
higuain/pato
bojan/balotelli

get an asistant advice on your team?

or you can just spend on the depatment you lack of players just dont go over the top and sign like 10 players, That wouldnt help your players morale.

Thats a quality team how do you get albiol ? I always try and get him but hes impossible to get
I need 2 or 3 decent squad players
Maybe with a bit of experience and quality

it looks like your pretty set in the midfield, so i'd look at buying a young back-up keeper that could possibly takeover from Gomes in the next season, so i'd have a look at the following: Sergio Asenjo, Vincenzo Fiorillo or an English keeper in the form of Scott Carson, if you want someone who can instantly make a difference in goal go for Igor Akinfeev, he's a brilliant keeper who makes fantastic saves, he's saved me on countless occasions.
Maybe a young DC, look at mamadou sakho, has great potential and Federico Fazio who is quite good at the start of the game but will get alot better than he is at the start of the game.
And fnally it looks like you might need another striker, so again go for young but good, Bojan sometimes you can get on a free at the end of the first season, Federico Laurito is also a very good striker or if you would prefer to buy a striker in the form of a target man look at Hulk of porto, Oscar Cardozo of Benfica i think and Eugene Seleznyov of Shaktar.
Hope this helped.

thanks for advice
buts arent Bojan, Saviola, Adriano and Pavlychenko enough strikers
and Ive got kadlec coming through the reserves
hmmm I mite move for vieira or pirlo to back up my midfield

Liverpool came 7th last season so Reina is now a realistic transfer target so I might move for him and move gomes to bench

got albiol for £12m in my second season , try camacho or javi martinez for your midfield both young with lots of potential

Im selling Dawson, Cesar and Boateng
and im in talks with albiol, asenjo and palacios

OMG Where's Luka Modric Gone !!!...

Have you sold him like I did... BIG MISTAKE...

I sold him to AC MILAN for £40M, I thought what mugs they were.. But I was wrong he has become the 3rd best Midfielder in the world by 2010 season..

So I went grovelling back to AC and asked them to name there price...

They said £246M :O or go and suck a lemon.....:(
Dam this game is bitter...or was that the lemon I just tried...

Last edited:
if you do need a striker try pato , he may cost alot but he's well worth it scored 24 in 32 in his first season and scored 25 in 31 in his second season ,so far he's got 7 in 8 in the third season

I sold modric to Barcelona for 30 m , yet to see if Neves will be a good replacement
As for Pato im not looking for a striker but thnx
I sold bentley to chelsea for 20 m which I though was good business

if you do need a striker try pato , he may cost alot but he's well worth it scored 24 in 32 in his first season and scored 25 in 31 in his second season ,so far he's got 7 in 8 in the third season

If you can get him to spurs great!!.. I'm top of premiership but he's another
one who told me where to go!..

Modric never played better than bentley for me and Neves has scored 3 from 3 for me playing behind 2 strikers

I sold modric to Barcelona for 30 m , yet to see if Neves will be a good replacement
As for Pato im not looking for a striker but thnx
I sold bentley to chelsea for 20 m which I though was good business

I've got Benzema.. french Striker.. Best in the world according to stats.. you should be able to get him to spurs before he's head is too big to fit through a doorway by 2010 though...

ye again not really looking for a striker but thnx
erm how about a quality affordable wing back excluding srna

Modric never played better than bentley for me and Neves has scored 3 from 3 for me playing behind 2 strikers

That's why I sold him, but the amouny of assists and performance he's putting in at AC milan I Wish I kept him now..

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

ye again not really looking for a striker but thnx
erm how about a quality affordable wing back excluding srna

I've got rafinha at RB he's amazing but gets booked nearly every match.

And Wayne Bridge At LB.. Now he really was good value at £7M

Good Luck

marcelo or guardado on the left and santon on the right

Back