Reaction score
I've recently got FM16, i played FM15 all year.

I'm going to start a save with Spurs ;

1st of all who do i keep and sell? Spurs has a huge squad so hoping to reduce it a good bit.

2nd of all who is the talent in this game? I've seen a few threads already but everyone has mixed views.

Is Barbosa, Romero still gems in this edition also?

Finally - What is the best tactic? Will a simple 4231 do?

In my save with Spurs I sold Harry Kane for 55m, probably could have gotten more out of Man U, and kept the rest of the squad intact. I didn't see the need to bring in any new players, since they already have a wide squad, were most of the players still have many good seasons left.

It depends a lot on the type of football you want to play. There is no such thing as a best tactic. There have been tactics in the past which have beaten the M.E but I would hardly call that a good or entertaining tactic to play with. As for who to keep/sell, again that is all dependent on the kind of football you wanna play. Barbosa and Romero can be very decent yes, but there are other players who are better than them, I would say embolo is probably the new barbosa and that bazoer is up there with romero from previous FMs. Lincoln is the best youngster I've found on the game, Ajer is awesome, ruli is free in january(absolute must), jorgé from Flamengo is awesome also. However, other than ask who to sell, buy and have someone pick a tactic for you, it might be better off to try play around a bit first ;)