Spurs

• Thread starter Thread starter Pinto1873
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

Pinto1873

Reaction score
Just set up a new game with sprus.

ive just signed fleck from rangers, snra, looking for a good left back, and a top class def mid.

Am thinking about the boy that plays for Zaint.

What do you think?

L.Diarra for Midfield (one of best on game)
Marcelo for Left Back (quality second season and more then good enough first)

Thanks mate

roll on 5, so i can get away from work and get home

get senna for dm get him for like 8m

at start of first season senna is by far the best dm, but if you are looknig for a future buy go for veloso.

but ill recommend you get senna.

cheers only 10 mins left of work, and then the mrs will be getting ignored again tonight.

I am sorry, Gregor, I didn't saw this topic...
OK, I have 9.3Patch and I have the actually players of Spurs.
I want to sell Bent and Pavlyucenko and I want to buy some class Strikers. One of my target is Sergio Aguero.
I want to loan somewhere dos Santos, to gain experience and I don't know what Wingers to buy for my team.
I want to sell some midfielders too and to buy some new.
I would welcome any help. Thanks!

2 good left backs,Joe Mattock from Leicester and Sabastien Pocognoli from AZ.

Tottenham_Hotspur - Get gago or Emerson for midfield and play a diamond with Gago/Emerson as a DMC and Modric as an AMC. For Strikers, get Hulk from Porto. Srna and Lukovic would be good as left back and right back.

OK, now, on 9.3 Patch, we haven't money, so what I should sell and what I should buy?
And what about youngsters?

I started a new game with Spurs and was given no money.

On the season expectations screen it said "the board can only offer you limited wage and transfers at this time". Even if I selected title challenge the same was said.

So I would have had to start with €0

I started a new game with Spurs and was given no money.

On the season expectations screen it said "the board can only offer you limited wage and transfers at this time". Even if I selected title challenge the same was said.

So I would have had to start with €0

I started a game with Spurs at the weekend, as my girlfriends nephew was visiting and supports them, but can't get them to perform. Thought I'd have a bash see if I could turn them into title challengers (mainly to annoy him and wind him up about his management skills lol).

On 9.3 patch. Sold Bent, Jenas, the Brazlian winger (can't remember his name) and Taarabat. This gave me enough to sign John Fleck, and Veloso.

Mostly playing my own attacking 4-4-2 and so far things are going ok. Played 5 in the league with 2 wins and 3 draws, one of which was a tight match against Liverpool. Pavlychenko is top scorer (8 from 7 played) and playing a blinder as my FCd, while Modric just loves playing on the left wing.

Not been able to ge the best out of Defoe or Keane yet, though Keane seems to be improving and getting used to the way instructed him to play.

How does everyone else play Keane and or Defoe?

Gareth Bale seems to struggle as left back on occasion. Adive on how best to use him would be well received.

Just played Fulham in Cup match and 2 all at full time 2 - 5 to Spurs come end of extra time - Pavlychenko hat trick. Not bad when playing away.

Back