SQA Exam Results

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 3K

Are you wating on SQA exam results today ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum

Reaction score
The SQA are delivering the Exams results that Scottish canditates in 4th, 5th and 6th year sat in May, June today i was in the sixth year and was doing 5 intermediate 2's. I am wating nervously for my results to be deliverd at 11 o'clock :(:(:(:(:(:(

Is there anyone else on Fm Base that did SQA exams in Scotland and are waiting for their results today ?

I get my results on the 24th. The day after I go away :@ fml :'(

Yeah I'm in 5th year and got my results 30 mins ago. I was sitting 5 Highers - English, Maths, Geography, Physics and Chemistry. Managed to get As in them all! I'm so chuffed this morning, I can't stop smiling! :)

Yeah I'm in 5th year and got my results 30 mins ago. I was sitting 5 Highers - English, Maths, Geography, Physics and Chemistry. Managed to get As in them all! I'm so chuffed this morning, I can't stop smiling! :)

Well Done Mate :)

i hope i pass all mine only 40 minutes to go :'(

Good luck Calum, I don't get mine 'til the 24th at 1PM...I'm counting down

the post man has arrived !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 minutes to go

My GCSE results come on the 24th this month i only sat maths, r.e. and core science this year (year 10) but i have alot to o next year :'(

Oh, fair enough. I'm getting myYear 10's results that day. Completely flunked them I have D:

We were told we could go and get our Year 10 results last year. 90% of Year 10 turned up to be told. The results are being sent home :@

lol I just messed up by corusework for GCSE,damm I got to do it all again now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back