First Squad or Second?

• 1st

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 2nd

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Lambert10

Reaction score
Hi,this is my first post so be nice lol.I started a game on fm 10 as preston,but soon realised I'd gone with small instead of large database,so started again with a large database.However I now have the choice between the two,would anyone like to suggest which squad looks more promising? Thanks

Thanks for your votes.I went with squad two but finished 2nd in the champ.Was greatly helped by macheda coming in on loan too! Anyone think I can survive in the prem with this squad? 6 points from 9 so far!

Thanks for your votes.I went with squad two but finished 2nd in the champ.Was greatly helped by macheda coming in on loan too! Anyone think I can survive in the prem with this squad? 6 points from 9 so far!

You should avoid relegation, you've got a decent squad there. The only concern I'd have is you don't seem to have great amounts of quality outside of the starting 11, so if you got one or two long-term injuries it could be a difficult season.

Thanks.Also I think I've noticed a bug in the game.Not sure if it just applies to swap with watford or more teams but its as follow.Offered stephen elliot (worth775k) for scott loach (worth 1.4 mil) and they accepted.Only wont go thru cos elliot wont agree terms with them.Also got a midfielder (shown below) with great stats,who was worth 1.5 mil at the time for just 300k plus neal trotman (worth 150k at the time).I'm unsure as to whether this is a fault or if i just got lucky!

Managed to keep the team up by finishing 17th.Tough start to the 3rd season,lost first four games but they were all tough opponents! Squad below...

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Back