Squad Number Registration - Barclays Premiere League

Reaction score
Guys,

I experiencing weird problem with Barclays Premiere League right now. Currently I'm on my second seasons. At the early seasons, as usual we must registered players for the league. On my game, it seems that it will only allow 25 number to be used. It stated that players under 21 doesn't need to be registered.

I'm currently OK because I'm playing Arsenal. But within several years, most of my youngsters will reach 22. Is this means I could only play only 25 players only?

Thanks for the help.

Why would you need more that 25 players anyway?

Yes you will only be allowed to register 25 players over the age of 21 for that competition but even if you have 25 players registered under 21s are eligible as they dont need to be registered.

This happens to me and it makes me angry if my key players get injured some times i cant replace them

If I have 30 players in my team, and all of them is above 21 years old, I can't play the other 5. If I lost 5 players (which is common for Arsenal), i only got small back up.

I think this only just happen at this years FM. Last years it stated the same rules, but I still can register players as much as I like.

Is this a bug or tis is how is suppose to be?

It's the new rules that I believe are going to be brought in by the Premiere League IRL

You surely don't need a 25 man squad, all you need is two players for each position plus 3 other back up player, I guarantee you do not need a 30 man squad for Arsenal

You surely don't need a 25 man squad, all you need is two players for each position plus 3 other back up player, I guarantee you do not need a 30 man squad for Arsenal

Ya of course! what Jack Fulham is saying is right. But U can also train some of them to play in other positions to give ur team the needed back up. I am currently managing Arsenal. I have managed to trained Walcott as right back and senderos as DM. :P:P

Back