Squad Registration problem - Please HELP

• Thread starter Thread starter scoobyfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3K

scoobyfc

Reaction score
Hi ALL

I hoping that someone can help me with following....

I fully understand that come season 2 the new squad registration rules come in to the game. I do not have a problem with the rule that you can only register 25 players it is what is does to players squad numbers that really bugs me.

I am bit of a numbers freak and have always spent hours on the editor of previous versions of FM making sure all players have the correct shirt numbers.

I was really enjoying FM 2010. First season was great. Then ever since i started the second season I have lost complete interest.

Pretty much all of the players have changed there numbers. Surely they could implement a feature in the game that all players keep there proper shirt numbers but only 25 players can be registered for matches during each window. Under 21 players change there shirt number every match. Its not at all like it is in real life.

Anyways i am wanting to know if anyone has found a way around it or found a way to edit the numbers. I downloaded FMRTE but you cannot edit there shirt numbers once they are registered. In the past you have been able to but not since the new squad registration feature came in.

PLEASE HELP.

Back