M 7 M D

Reaction score
I want to make that the U21 players don't have to be registered as the Englsih Premier League in the Egyptian Premier league that I made but I can't

Can anyone help me please !!!!!!!!!!

I think no players need to be registered in England, either U21 or Seniors.

To do this, you need to go to the editor and edit nation rules for Egypt. There will be a tick box asking about squad registration and numbering and you can untick those boxes.

bit confused by your question, can you explain a bit more.

I think no players need to be registered in England, either U21 or Seniors.

To do this, you need to go to the editor and edit nation rules for Egypt. There will be a tick box asking about squad registration and numbering and you can untick those boxes.

Actually I made the nation rules by the editor and its ready to be used but this is the only thing missing

In the English Premier League , we have to register 25 players to the squad and the players who are less than 21 years don't have to be registered in the squad
This is what I'm trying to do in the Egyptian Premier League but I don't know how ?!

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

bit confused by your question, can you explain a bit more.

In the English Premier League you have to register 25 players into your squad and the players who are less than 21 years don't have to be registered
I want to know how to make this in the nation rules of Egypt in the Egyptian Premier League

Hmmm, I looked into it, but I can't seem to figure out. Maybe it's hard coded. Why don't you just change the Squad registration upper limit to 99 ? That way you can register all your youth players without a problem. Or better yet, get rid of squad registration all together.

Hmmm, I looked into it, but I can't seem to figure out. Maybe it's hard coded. Why don't you just change the Squad registration upper limit to 99 ? That way you can register all your youth players without a problem. Or better yet, get rid of squad registration all together.

I just wanted to make it realistic :(

Thank you for your help and when you find anything new just send me a message or reply here :)

how do u get rid off squad registration on the database?