Srna Replacement, season 4? HELP!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam Pony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

Sam Pony

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm west ham, 10 games into season 4, scooped Darijo Srna at the end of season 2 after selling Carlton Cole and umpteen others....
I won the League cup and Fa cup last season and finished a respectable 4th, Leigh Griffiths is a great signing from Dundee for this level by the way.
Srna has now decided that he wants to move to a bigger club and won't even talk to me, can anyone recommend a replacement capable of filling his boots? I've been playing him Am/R most of the time
Thank you all x

How about Bebe? In my game, man utd sell him off after 2-3 seasons with much cheaper price.

Douglas Costa if you can afford him or if he isn't at Barcelona/Madrid/Sunderland now.

Willian from shakhtar. I can usually get him for free at the end of 2nd season. He ends up as one of the best right crossing wingers if you give him some quickness training.

Thanks all, will have a look.
Does Bebe get better further on? Had him on loan for Norwich once and he was like a **** Glenn Helder ha
x

how on earth anyone can think bebe would be a scratch on being able to replace srna i do not know...

would help if you gave us a budget.

Back