St Johnstone FC

Taylorboy77

Reaction score
Inspired by the Aberdeen story, I have decided to progress my career as the St Johnstone FC Manager.
St Johnstone are a club who ply their trade in the Scotish Premier League and bar lifting the Scottish Cup in 2014, have had very little success.
I am half way through the season so apologise for not taking screen shots before a ball was kicked.
I will look to update regularly. I hope you enjoy
348ll4p.jpg
[/IMG]

As previously mentioned, St Johnstone have had very little success in their history.
1kgig.jpg
[/IMG]

As with most Scottish Sides, money is a problem so you have to basically wheel and deal with free transfers. I made one exception and asked the board to help me sign one player who I believe will do great things for me.
Going out, just before the January transfer window slammed shut, QPR made an offer that I could not refuse for my striker Graham Cummins. This money will be very handy for increasing the wage budget and allowing me a little spending money in the upcoming summer transfer window.
x0quxc.jpg
[/IMG]

Onto the season so far, it did not go according to plan. Was knocked out of the League Cup inthe group stages and the league performances were very average to say the least. My formation was not working out too well so decided to opt to the every popular 4231. Since then results have improved but still struggling against the "bigger2 teams.
200puah.jpg
[/IMG]

And this is current league table and performance in both Cup Competitions. as you can see I was knocked out the first round of the Scottish Cup against my bogey team in a reply. At least I can now focus on the league where season expectations were to attain a mid table finish.
2yo3606.jpg
[/IMG]

February 2017 sees us have 3 of 4 home fixtures in the league. To date, we have performed well at home in the league (Played 12 Won 7 Drawn 3 Lost 3). In these 12 league games we have scored 18 and conceded 11. With the league being so tight, it is important to maintain a solid home form. Season expectations are to finish mid table. 4th place could lead to a Europa League slot should the Scottish Cup be won by a team who has already qualified for Europe.
2njxeds.jpg
[/IMG]

Back