ST//Swansea//3rd Season

• Thread starter Thread starter iGooneer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

iGooneer

Reaction score
Currently looking for my main striker for my swansea team.

Last season I signed Fraizer Campbell on loan and used him as my main striker and he scored around 18 goals however he did have injury problems therefore I decided not to sign him permanently because of injuries. I currently have youngster Carlos Fierro and experienced Stefan Reisinger who I don't think can lead the line for me this season.

I finished my first season as swansea boss just avoiding relagation the next season I finished 7th and got to the carling cup final but unfortunately lost.

The attributes I'm looking for are pace, accelaration, finishing, anticipation, compusure, off the ball, agility and maybe a bit of strength.

I just needed some opinions on what I should do, should I try Fierro every game? Should I sign Campbell permanently? Or should I get a new forward if so who?

I'm currently in June and have a budget of £25 million but expecting to ship a few players off..

Thanks lads.

What formation do you use?

Personally, I would try and get Yaya Sanogo, plays excellent for me as alone striker at Liverpool. Khouma Babacar is pretty excellent as well.

What formation do you use?

Personally, I would try and get Yaya Sanogo, plays excellent for me as alone striker at Liverpool. Khouma Babacar is pretty excellent as well.

I use a 4-2-3-1 formation and ok mate thanks..

View attachment 243174

Picked him up in the 3rd season from Spartak Moscow on a free transfer, Waited until he was out of contract otherwise he would have set me back 8 million in compensation but even at 8 million hes great value, 40 goals in 47 games in his first season helping me to win the domestic treble, 40 goals in 35 games so far this season, I play him as a poacher along side a advanced forward but for tougher games i play him upfront alone and he is just as leathal infront of goal, Hes not the youngest but he still has a good 3-4 seasons in him and by then you should have a solid regen ready to step in and replace him, Pace, Accelaration, Finishing, Anticipation, Compusure, Off the ball and agility he has, His strength isnt the best but i have turned down 24 million from Barcalona for him so hes worth a look.

Last edited:
A quick update for you all, I didn't infact buy anyone different..

I signed Fraizer Campbell permanently, took the risk but it isn't him that is doing the job for me it is Stefan Reisinger suprisingly, scored 19 in 11 games and I'm currently sitting second in the league.

Another question for you, do you think I should send Carlos Fierro on loan in January as he is not getting into the first team?

Back