brooksey84

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Currently in my first season as Villa in Janurary.

Sold a tonne of players to raise funds for some transfers.

Got
rafeal toloi dc
sanago st loan
nene aml loan
neil taylor lb
friedrich cb
vrsjaljko rb
badelj cm
guti cm
kovacic amc

Alot of them on 48 month based deals. Sold a load of deadwood.

Got carlos frierro coming in summer 12. But my main concern with my team is the fact darren bent has being absoutley useless in 13 games hes scored 1 goal and match average of 6.39. Lucky gabby and nene have being performing very well for me. And got a loan offer of malaga for 6 months for 1.1m and I dont have any cover really at all. Was wondering if there are any cheap strikers that would come to villa for less than 3million and less than 40k? Kadlec is already bought one that I could think of!! Another of my concerns is that neil taylor hasnt performed at all as well as i would of hoped for. 18 games and 6.61. The tactics that I use are goals galore v 3 2012 and jps germany style tactics. I have mostly used the jps germany style tactics but use the goals galore against bigger teams as it has a dmc instead of an amc! Any recommendations on players and how to improve bents and taylors performances would be greatly appreciated!

Regards

Brooksey84

maybe mbaye niang or nugent,mcCormack,mackail-smith,hooper,rhodes,welbeck loan ????

Darwin Quintero, jackson Martinez. Try Hernandez if he isn't getting game time and also Alberto paloschi.

Maybe Christian Benitez but his value went up in this years game.

What about Emanuel Villa or Humberto Suazo?