Stade Rennais FC

• Thread starter Thread starter BENNOAFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

BENNOAFC

Reaction score
Anyone else doing a save with these? Just started and need a little bit of help. If anyone is them or has been them could you throw some advice over?

I've never played as them before but they seem to always produce some top quality regens, so don't be scared to give some youngsters a chance in the first team.

Anyone else doing a save with these? Just started and need a little bit of help. If anyone is them or has been them could you throw some advice over?

Hi there,

I always do a Stade game as for me they are one of the funnest teams in the game to manage. I came 5th in my first season before winning the league in my second.

For tactics I played mainly with 4 at the back. A DM 2 CMs 2 WGS and 1 ST

Utilise Makoun as he is a very useful player and I normally played him M'Vila and Pajot as my 3 midfielders.

Against weaker teams I normally opened up a bit more and shifted my DM to an AM and brought in Feret who is a very good player.

The real genius in this team however is Erdinc. He scored 20 and 21 in the league in my first two seasons and was just sensational to be honest. Pitroipa is another must keep because he weighs in with a fair few goals.

First thing I did (and I always do) is to sell Victor Montano this year it was to Porto for 7.5. He's just not a good player in the game in my opinion and his sell meant I brought in John Mensah (really useful CB!) Drenthe (erratic in my opinion) and Hleb (useful back up) all on frees, Libor Kozak, Nolito and Seamus Coleman all on loan and signed Adryan and Igboun.

For tactics I didn't really tweak defensive line, width and speed too much just a little bit and away from home at the big guns (PSG, OL, OM) play rigid and more disciplined.

Good luck! Its a really fun save and you get some amazing regens through the academy.

In my third season I have 2 4.5* potent kids already playing with the first team with 2 more in the academy and 5 4*

Back