Stadium issue

Reaction score
Hey guys!

My favourite team went bankrupt last year, and had to start again in the fifth division, Norway....

So I made a database to restate the state of the team to 2009 status (playing from fourth division and up.)

So i made it to the top division and won it, I also won the cup twice, and now I have a great deal of supporters. The old stadium still excists in the database, so my question is:

Is it possible to switch to a stadium in the same city as the team (OSLO), and not creating a new one??

If not:

Is it possible to be part of the process of building a new stadium? Seating space, Stadium name etcetera...

If any norwegians read this: Såklart prater jeg om Lyn ;) (Of course im tolking about Lyn Fotball)

Thanks for helping :)))

You can only build new stadiums, not move into an already existing stadium. Sometimes in the process of renovations to your current stadium your team will move to an existing stadium, but this is only temporary.

As far as stadium details you have no input, the board will decide everything. You can however (I believe) use a 3rd party data editor to change the specifications after it has been built.

Back