Stadium name

• Thread starter Thread starter doyce7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

doyce7

Reaction score
I just had a new stadium built with Barrow and the name is "Barrow Stadium". Will this ever change or will it stay this name for the duration of my save? If it never changes then I may have to change it in the editor. I hate the idea of always having such a boring name.

It doesn't change. And yeah you're right, it does sound a little generic..

Well that sucks. Would like to see them change this in the future. At least have like a sponsorship deal for naming rights or something. Guess I'll just have to edit it myself. Any ideas?

Well that sucks. Would like to see them change this in the future. At least have like a sponsorship deal for naming rights or something. Guess I'll just have to edit it myself. Any ideas?
You could name the stadium by your own name. Assuming you're a club legend or something. Would be cool.. a bit tacky, but cool idea, in my opinion!

You could name the stadium by your own name. Assuming you're a club legend or something. Would be cool.. a bit tacky, but cool idea, in my opinion!
I am at the top of the club legends list. Been at the club 11 years, maybe after 20 years I'll do that but 11 seems too short haha

Back