sennes

Reaction score
Hello all!

So I am currently using a stadium pack which looks lovely etc on the club info page, the problem is if a team builds a new stadium the picture just defaults back to the generic red/black image.

I know in the grand scheme of things its not a big deal but due to my OCD ways I may have had to leave a job once the new stadium is built because I hate looking at the red/black image or turned down jobs because they dont have a stadium image.

So leaving aside and not delving too much deeper into my mental issues for the above....is it a simple process to add individual stadiums to teams if you have an image? For example Everton released images of their new planned stadium, could they be used to input on the game?

Any help would be appreciated.

Note - I am not a computing genius but can take simple clear instructions rather well

Thanks

(you cant just replace the phot of the older stadium, because if you make a new stadium, it gets a new ID

Hello all!

So I am currently using a stadium pack which looks lovely etc on the club info page, the problem is if a team builds a new stadium the picture just defaults back to the generic red/black image.

I know in the grand scheme of things its not a big deal but due to my OCD ways I may have had to leave a job once the new stadium is built because I hate looking at the red/black image or turned down jobs because they dont have a stadium image.

So leaving aside and not delving too much deeper into my mental issues for the above....is it a simple process to add individual stadiums to teams if you have an image? For example Everton released images of their new planned stadium, could they be used to input on the game?

Any help would be appreciated.

Note - I am not a computing genius but can take simple clear instructions rather well

Thanks

I have just tried to do the same thing at the bottom of my files [Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2022 > graphics > stadiums] scroll right to the bottom, I had 3 files called "none", "none" and "baseSMALL" if you delete those it makes it a little nicer. But I do not know how to do custom stadiums. I would suggest trying to delete the files and see if you like it any more?

When you get new Stadium just go to preferance and tick show ID.Go on new stadium and click on it and you will see ID of it.Go on Google find Stadium picture you like and wana use it,download it.Go to Documents,Sport Interactive,Football Manager,Graphics,Stadiums.Open file inside and copy paste first any line of stadium ID paste it any where in file and remove old ID and put new from your new build save it.Copy Paste your Picture what you download in that Stadium folder and just write under picture ID of your New Stadium.Go to game reload skin and voila