miggo97

Reaction score
I have done two saves in the last month and I am struggling with injuries, I at least get two injuries per game throughout the season. I have had to delete one save as I was left with 8 senior players and hardly no youth players. Is this to do with the latest update from Football Manager?

I have done two saves in the last month and I am struggling with injuries, I at least get two injuries per game throughout the season. I have had to delete one save as I was left with 8 senior players and hardly no youth players. Is this to do with the latest update from Football Manager?
It's something you're doing wrong, if it's a consistent problem and if it's that bad.

Take care of players who aren't match fit (NOT condition) and have a look at your training. Also, obviously, try not to have injury prone players. Of course, your tactics could influence this as well.

It's something you're doing wrong, if it's a consistent problem and if it's that bad.

Take care of players who aren't match fit (NOT condition) and have a look at your training. Also, obviously, try not to have injury prone players. Of course, your tactics could influence this as well.

Im only playing players who are match fit, anyone below 95% match fit I don't play. Its a regular thing that occurs, just played my latest game with Tottenham and Kane, Eriksen and Tom Carroll all injured for the long term.

Im only playing players who are match fit, anyone below 95% match fit I don't play. Its a regular thing that occurs, just played my latest game with Tottenham and Kane, Eriksen and Tom Carroll all injured for the long term.
I'm not talking about condition. I'm talking about match fitness. Add that column to your squad screen. It's impossible not to have players who aren't match fit. I'm not saying don't play them; I'm saying just be careful with them. Don't let them play entire matches etc.

I'm not talking about condition. I'm talking about match fitness. Add that column to your squad screen. It's impossible not to have players who aren't match fit. I'm not saying don't play them; I'm saying just be careful with them. Don't let them play entire matches etc.

The injuries that they are getting are not like do with match fitness, I keep a close eye on that anyway. In that game, Eriksen broke his collarbone, Carroll broke his wrist and Kane sprained his ankle. It happens when they come off international duty as well

The injuries that they are getting are not like do with match fitness, I keep a close eye on that anyway. In that game, Eriksen broke his collarbone, Carroll broke his wrist and Kane sprained his ankle. It happens when they come off international duty as well
You're the one struggling with injuries, not me. It could have everything to do with match fitness.

Low match fitness = condition dropping quicker in games

The lower the condition, the higher the chance of injury.