garybailey770

Reaction score
I'm Bournemouth manager, Ive stablised the Club, Reduced wage bill, by selling off my Dead wood and using what money I've made to service the Poor Wage budget to bring in some good Free/Loan signings. The Debt I have runs out in 2 years and is easily swallowed up by the Gate reciepts, But I have a huge problem with the Stadium Rent! Including Ground maintenence I'm spendin £100k month!!!! When do you get rid of this because Im overspending each month by £90k, but if I got rid of the rent I would make £40k a month, and if I can stay successful will bring more people in because im 4000 below average bring in more money. Is the stadium rent the same princible as buying a New Stadium, or does it get lost once you make money? I downloaded and played the 20 years in advance database, and even there Bournemouth were still paying the Rent?

sig.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I'm Bournemouth manager, Ive stableised the Club, Reduced wage bill, by selling off my Dead wood and using what money I've made to service the Poor Wage budget to bring in some good Free/Loan signings. The Debt I have runs out in 2 years and is easily swallowed up by the Gate reciepts, But I have a huge problem with the Stadium Rent! Including Ground maintenence I'm spendin £100k month!!!! When do you get rid of this because Im overspending each month by £90k, But if I got rid of the rent I would make £40k a month, and if I can stay successful will bring more people in because im 4000 below average. Is the stadium rent the same princible as buying a New Stadium, or does it get rid once you make money? I downloaded and played the 20 years in advance database, and even there Bournemouth were still paying the Rent?

First of all, if you downloaded my save, thank you very much (H)

Secondly, I'm assuming that the Stadium Rent will be for them to use the stadium they have. Obviously in the future they haven't moved stadium and are still paying the same rent. It's not a loan so it won't run out, and you won't stop paying it when you get enough money.

First of all, if you downloaded my save, thank you very much (H)

Secondly, I'm assuming that the Stadium Rent will be for them to use the stadium they have. Obviously in the future they haven't moved stadium and are still paying the same rent. It's not a loan so it won't run out, and you won't stop paying it when you get enough money.
Yes it was a good download!! I would assume its the same as say FC United who use Bury's ground. I also checked the editor and noticed Bournemouth don't own Dean Court!

Whats the 20yrs in advance database???? Is that modern day database for FM2010