Staff Mental Attributes

• Thread starter Thread starter rikishi19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

rikishi19

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone new if any (and if so which) of staff's mental attributes improve over time? I know these are important to get a 5 star coach, so if they don't improve I may as well ignore young coaches with mid to low Det, LOD, Mot as they'll never become 5 star. If they do improve then I can look at those as options.

Was just wondering if anyone new if any (and if so which) of staff's mental attributes improve over time? I know these are important to get a 5 star coach, so if they don't improve I may as well ignore young coaches with mid to low Det, LOD, Mot as they'll never become 5 star. If they do improve then I can look at those as options.

every coach in the game has CA and PA stats as do the players :) so yes, coaches increase over time depending on your club stature etc etc..

Thanks for your reply. I know they have PA/CA just like players, but I was just unsure as to whether all of their stats can improve, or if some of their mental stats are fixed and only the rest can improve.

Thanks for your reply. I know they have PA/CA just like players, but I was just unsure as to whether all of their stats can improve, or if some of their mental stats are fixed and only the rest can improve.

I have seen a lot of stats improve in the past, not sure how controlled it is in comparison to it being random...

if the coach is best suited to being a defensive coach I can assume his defending stat would increase the most along with determination, motivation and discipline..

a few other random stats also improve but probably not as fast as the more important ones..

but saying that, if the coach only has a PA of 120 he will not progress that much as like players and his stats will not increase significantly as that of a coach with 190

it also has to do with your club stature :) the better it is the better the coach will develop

Ok that's good, thanks. Yes I have always assumed, like you, that the attributes most relevant to their role would improve the most. I was just unsure as to whether all mental stats improved.

I am going to manage a lower league team and as there is no way to work out if a coach has good potential (as they can't be scouted like players XD) I'm aiming to assign young staff with no less than 11 for LOD, Mot and Det. Then hope they are not near their PA yet!

Back