Staff Missing from database

• Thread starter Thread starter Marty2015
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3K

Marty2015

Reaction score
Could someone confirm what I have to do in order to search and view staff outside of England?
I have tried adding other leagues; such as Serie A in the detail menu and refreshing the cache and restarting the game, but no staff other than the Manager and Chairman appear.

Could someone confirm what I have to do in order to search and view staff outside of England?
I have tried adding other leagues; such as Serie A in the detail menu and refreshing the cache and restarting the game, but no staff other than the Manager and Chairman appear.

How good is your scouting knowledge?

I have same problem. I am managing Real Madrid and there are mostly staff from Italy. Also on another saves, mostly staff from Italy. What is problem???

Thanks for the response guys but it is more to do with the leagues i select when beginning the game. By adding each league as playable at the beginning it ensures a full staff roster is viewable. However, the downside to this is, it slow down the loading times drastically. Im currently playing with the main European and South American leagues.

I don't suppose there is a way to just add staff without hidering loading times?

Back