Staff!

• Thread starter Thread starter ZavonHines
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

ZavonHines

Reaction score
Hi everyone =D
When you take over at a new club, do you have a set backroom staff that you bring in? (Obviously different If you're Chelsea compared to a lower-league team)
If no, what do you do with your staff? (Keep the same or just add one or two)
If yes, what is your list of staff?
Thanks in advanced! :)

I always change the scouts, so that I have a good scouting knowledge. I usually take Asprilla, Jozak, Newton Motta, Gilmar Francisco, Jorge Griffa, Pierre Foissac, Uwe Bein, Boskamp, Eduardo Macia. These are good enough. I normally release all the physios and replace them with Alexandre Ceolin. Sometimes I also change the assitant manager if he isn't good enough. These are the changing that I make if I am mid table team in the first league.

When i first come in i take a look and see which staff i want to keep and then mutually terminate the ones i dont.
After that i set up a search filter looking for stats like Determination, Motivation and Discipline for the coachs etc.
I also normally take in a token ex player if i can find one, such as Jamie Redknapp if i managed Liverpool

Asst. - Cacau
First Team Coach - Bobby Downes
Coach - Wim Jonk
GK Coach - Simon Smith
Fitness Coach - Paul Winsper
Youth Coach - John Murtough
Physio - Grant Downie

Thats my current line up at LA Galaxy - I tend to do what robbooo said , except i tend to release all scouts and go without scouts for first couple of seasons.

Back