Star ratings vs attributes

• Thread starter Thread starter lsamped
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K

lsamped

Reaction score
What is more important? I know stars depend on club reputation so for example, when I managed Napoli,Marchisio was 4 stars. But when I managed marchisio was only three stars. So what should I pay more attention too? The stars or how high the Key attributes of the person are.

I always use stars to judge who I should play or who I should sign.

I set a target ( say 4 star ca) and if they reach that i look at their attributes.

I normally judge by stats, but I am trying to get out of that habit. For instance, everyone says gaitan is a really good winger. I scouted him and he was only three stars so I ended up getting someone else. However, of you go to his attributes and view the key attributes for Inside forward, they are all high.

Stars of CA tells you "at last" what he will be.

Sometimes, the attributes are high... (or look moderate already) when he is 14. But he never get betters (or improve much) if he is rated only 1 star (typically).

so look at "stars" for probability of development; but look at "attributes" for starting point :)

I understand what they mean, It just doesn't make sense to me.if you go to a players attributes screen, you can view the key attributes per role. So for example, let's say I wanted to check the key attributes of Nicolas gaitan at inside forward and every attribute was above 15. Why is he only listed at 3 stars on my juve save, and 4 on my old napoli save. It's the same version of the game and everything, same patch. This data leads me to believe that the attributes are more important than stars since the stars vary based on reputation and other things.

I understand what they mean, It just doesn't make sense to me.if you go to a players attributes screen, you can view the key attributes per role. So for example, let's say I wanted to check the key attributes of Nicolas gaitan at inside forward and every attribute was above 15. Why is he only listed at 3 stars on my juve save, and 4 on my old napoli save. It's the same version of the game and everything, same patch. This data leads me to believe that the attributes are more important than stars since the stars vary based on reputation and other things.

Juventus are better than Napoli, so maybe he wouldn't be a four star player for Juventus but would be for Napoli. Also, if it's your scouts reports you're looking at for the star ratings then obviously each different scout may have differing views. Mix the two points together and you could get massively different star ratings.

I have a forward at my club who my coaches view as two stars but he scores all the time. Key attributes, innit?

stats talk and ratings walk!

If the player (for eg: Kara) has all those great stats but his potential/CA is only say 2.5/3 stars! who cares! he is a beast and will/should perform to his stats!

for really young kids take the stars into consideration though!

Back