Stars revival

• Thread starter Thread starter dragonax
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

dragonax

Reaction score
Hi I want to revive some old legends who are no longer good to enjoy the feeling of playing them. The problem is there are some players whom I can not find screenshots of their young version. So, If anybody have screenshots of the following players when they are at their peak (25-29), pls post them up for me, thanks a lot

Steven Gerrard
Raul Gonzalez
Deco
Thierry Henry
Kaka
Shevchenko
Zavier Zanetti
Zidane
Roberto Carlos

Wait, how do you expect people to get screenshots of retired/really old people at their peak from FM12? Maybe I'm ignorant, but it seems like an impossibility to go back in time. Or are you trying to get screenshots of them in other versions of FM or CM, so you can create these players?

Well, for retired players, I use the editor to change stasts, nation, skin, hair color, weight and height, personality of random players to match the legend and then put their portraits over. For not yet retired players, it's easier, either make them younger to redevelop themself or tinker their stasts. There are plenty of screenshots of older FM version on google. Find and Install old FM could also be a way but it takes too much works for just a little bit of fun. Anyway, do you have any ? I really want Raul Gonzalez and Steven Gerrard.

Well, for retired players, I use the editor to change stasts, nation, skin, hair color, weight and height, personality of random players to match the legend and then put their portraits over. For not yet retired players, it's easier, either make them younger to redevelop themself or tinker their stasts. There are plenty of screenshots of older FM version on google. Find and Install old FM could also be a way but it takes too much works for just a little bit of fun. Anyway, do you have any ? I really want Raul Gonzalez and Steven Gerrard.

haha no, sorry.

Back