start of 2nd season everton any ideas welcome for players

• Thread starter Thread starter west13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

west13

I just got the everton job after dtsrting unemployed then goijg to sevilla in march when they was 16th but only a contract until end of season they didnt offer a new one so everton it is.

I need some new players all other the pitch but the most urgent are new GK, striker and playmaker.

Looking at the team they kept hold of fellaini and baines whicj aibt bad.

I have around 16m to soend atm so if u guys can suggest anyone to bring in or sell the team is basically the same since start of the game.

Thanks in advance people.

I just got the everton job after dtsrting unemployed then goijg to sevilla in march when they was 16th but only a contract until end of season they didnt offer a new one so everton it is.

I need some new players all other the pitch but the most urgent are new GK, striker and playmaker.

Looking at the team they kept hold of fellaini and baines whicj aibt bad.

I have around 16m to soend atm so if u guys can suggest anyone to bring in or sell the team is basically the same since start of the game.

Thanks in advance people.

Are you on new update?

Gk - Tim Howard is a beast untill he hit's age 34+ its not a weak position for everton (in my opinion)

If its a case of Jan mucha getting unhappy without first team football, look for a young keeper to build up behind Howard, Maybe Alex Smithies (good young english keeper at huddersfield) or
Alphonse areola.

Playmaker - Albin Ekdal (been great for my everton side, good potential too, He may be co-owned, just buyout both sides.
Ruben yttergard jenssen (great left footed Playmaker)

Striker - Leandro Damiao
(May have high value, just offer 0 upfront and rest over 48months, personally, rivals Cavani as most prolific striker in fm12, atm, he's played 29 (1 sub) and scored 55 for my everton side in 2013 and im only into feb. Lethal on front post corners also.

I would also advise getting hold of Sokratis Papastathopoulos to partner Jagielka, sell Jobo or Distin,,or both.
Try getting hold of Sime Vrsaljko For RB, Teach Coleman AMR

(H)

Back