Nando9

Reaction score
Hi all, i have 40mil too spend and have brang in Doumbia, Tabanou and Bertolacci in on free transfers.
I have also sold Enrique and Henderson. So i am in need of a left back too compete with Tabanou who can play there.

My team is-

Reina, McGregor
Kelly, Benatia, Skrtel, Agger, Coates, Capoue, Tabanou, Wilson
Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Xhaka, Shelvey, Shelvey, Bertolacci, Suso
Torje, Isco, Sterling
Borini, Suarez, Lewandowski, Doumbia, Ademilson

Alaba or Baines should be suitable for the LB spot. I'd go for Alaba rather than Baines though considering you're in your fourth season so he'll be getting on a bit, whereas Alaba should be getting near his peak. You should also probably be on the lookout for another keeper, because Reina must be 33/34 in your game now? Unless you're waiting to see how long you can hold on to him for. If so, fair enough. Other than that, your squad looks all right.

Alaba is probably the number one LB in the game right now. check Luke Shaw from Southampton (originally) he should be in his early twenties and starting to blossom.

I managed to beat Barca too sign Alaba. 130k a week but hopefully he will be worth it, cost me 18mil.
Also signing ter Stegen for 23mil and selling Reina who id love too keep but wages too high!
Also selling Agger so may need a new Centre Back!

I managed to beat Barca too sign Alaba. 130k a week but hopefully he will be worth it, cost me 18mil.
Also signing ter Stegen for 23mil and selling Reina who id love too keep but wages too high!
Also selling Agger so may need a new Centre Back!

Mbiwa or N'koulou could be good choices to replace Agger.