OgishaSB01

Reaction score
I started my FM save unemployed and job interviews were oferred to me. There were 3 clubs: Fulham, Real Sociedad and Heerenveen. After the interviews i decided to go tu Fulham. I signed 3 new players. Emanuel Eboue, right wing back, John Utaka, Left attacking midfielder and Marko Grujić, defensive midfielder. Both Eboue and Utaka were signed as free transfers and i had to pay a 1.9 mills for Grujic. Eboue is a 32 years old and he should be a decent player for us during the Championship. The same goes for 33 years old Utaka. Grujic is the best player at the defensive mid role and he is only 19 years old! We had a few friendlies
View attachment 131300
As you can see we have won 4, drawn 1 and lost 1 but it was a decent test before the season starts.

Last edited:
August

AUGUST

August was a busy month for us. We had total of 7 games, but also a lot of problems. It all started with problems about Grujic's and Utaka's work permits that they still don't have. Then all of our 3 goalkeepers got injured. I played first 3 of 7 games with a under 21s keeper. Then i signed Marco Silvestri from Leeds. We haven't played well this month but i hope it's gonna be better.
View attachment 131139
View attachment 131138
As you can see we have lost 3, drawn 1 and won 1 of our 5 Championship games, and we were knocked out of the Capital One Cup in the 2nd round after losing against Middlesbrough. We are currently sitting at the 21st place at the table but i am hoping we're gonna be better and that we will raise our form during the season. Also, i need to mention that eboue is a great pick at the right wing back spot.

Last edited:
September

September

It wasn't the worst mont for us and it's an improvement compared with august. We had 4 games, all in the Sky Bet Championship.
View attachment 131127
As you can see, we've won 2 and lost 2 but both losses came after we were dominating the game, we concided 2 of the 4 goals against Wolves in added time, and we've lost against sheffield in the 91st minute. There is a bright side of these 11 games we played so far (August+September)
It is this guy
View attachment 131125
Cauley Woodrow was simply dominating the games. Even thoe he scored only 4 goals, all of them were game-winners. And also Eboue is continueing his form from the August.
View attachment 131126
This is the table.We are still pretty bad but we improved this month. October is the month where we are gonna play 5 games and hopefully we are gonna be in the top half of the table at the start of November.

October

October Review

October was a decider for me and my job at Fulham. We had 5 games and board was expecting good results from us.

Charlton-Fulham 0-2 (Alexander Kacaniklic 33,86)

Pretty convincing performance from our team.Possesion was on our side and the chances were there so the 2-0 win is deserved.

Middlesbrough-Fulham 2-1(Christian Stuani 1, Diego Fabbrini 26- Tom Cairney 16)
It wasn't the performance we were hoping it's gonna be, and Middlesbrough won once again against us. Board wasn't happy.

Fulham-Leeds 0-4(Sam Byram 24,48 ,Chris Wood 26,66)
Even though we were the better side, with more shots, chances and better possesion, Leeds played us with their counter attacks an won with unrealistic result. Board isn't happy about the current direction where the club is going.
View attachment 130886

Fulham-Reading 5-1 (Tom Cairney 5,62, Alexander Kacaniklic 47,76,80-Ola John 1)
Convincing performance and a huge win over Reading was pretty important for my job. Board said that the game against Bristol City is gonna be the decider.
View attachment 130885

Bristol City-Fulham
4th min. - Great start for Fulham as Ryan Fredericks puts the ball in the back of the net.
18th min.- Bristol is attacking but we are scoring. 0-2 Alexander Kacaniklic.
48th min.- Another attack by Bristol is stopped and on the counter we score again. 0-3 Tom Cairney.
57th min. - Bristol scores deserved goal. 1-3 Jonathan Kodjia.
89th min. - Bristol is just dominating the game but Fulham defence was great. They somehow scored. 2-3 Aaron Wilbraham.
Full Time 2-3

View attachment 130880

It was interesting month with a lots of ups and downs but in the end we are still at the manager role at Craven cottage.
ANd almost forgot, the table:
View attachment 130879
We have only 4 games in the november, expect the review tommorow.

November

November review

So far november is the best month that i had in the club. Even tho we played only 4 games, we were playing great.

Burnley-Fulham 2-2
12' Alexander Kacaniklic 0-1
28' Andre Gray 1-1
52' Scott Arfield 2-1
58'Ross McCormack 2-2

Fulham-Birmingham 2-1
28' Ross McCormack 1-0
39' Ross McCormack 2-0
74' Jan Toral 2-1

MK Dons-Fulham 1-1

6' Alexander Kacaniklic 0-1
26' Rob Hall 1-1

Fulham-Preston 3-0
1' Tom Cairney 1-0
22' Ross McCormack pen. 2-0
48' Alexander Kacaniklic 3-0

View attachment 130863
As you can se we went unbeaten this month and that resulted with a huge jump on the table.
View attachment 130862
As you can see we are 9zh in the table but i believ we are gonna be in the playoff spot at the end of the december.

And i have to mention this guy.
View attachment 130861
I don't need words. 9 goals.

December

December Review

We played 6 games in december, all in the championship:

Nottingham Forest
-Fulham 1-2
26' Jack Hobbs 1-0
81' Lasse Vigen Christensen 1-1
90' Kyle Ebecilio O.G. 1-2

Fulham-
Brentford 2-1
28' Lasse Vigen Christensen 1-0
29' Marko Djuricin 1-1
67' Lasse Vigen Christensen

Fulham-
Ipswich5-1
40' Cauley Woodrow 1-0
50' Lasse Vigen Christensen 2-0
51' Cristophe Berra 2-1
64' Cauley Woodrow 3-1
70' George Williams 4-1
90' George Williams 5-1

Bolton
-Fulham 3-4
8' Wellington Silva 1-0
13' Cauley Woodrow 1-1
18' Wellington Silva 2-1
48' Wellington Silva 3-1

50' George Williams 3-2
61' Cauley Woodrow 3-3
71' George Williams 3-4

Derby-Fulham 1-2
13' Lasse Vigen Christensen 0-1
49' Tom Ince 1-1
66' Cauley Woodrow pen. 1-2

Fulham-
Roterham1-2
36' Jamie O'Hara 1-0
41' Javier Pentecote 1-1
78' Emmanuel Ledesma 1-2

View attachment 130763

Roterham game stopped us of being the 100% wins in December. And 5 wins and only 1 loss is still a great result, so i said we are gonna be in the top 6 at the and of the december:
View attachment 130757
We are 4th but i believe we can get to the 1st or 2nd place at the end of the SEASON.3 players i must mention this mont are:
Cauley Woodrow
-5 goals in Dec.-9 goals in season
View attachment 130755
George Williams
-4 goals in dec.-4 goals in season
View attachment 130754

Lasse Vigen Christensen
-5 goals in dec.-3 assist in Dec.

View attachment 130753

Last edited: