SPIDLY_MAN

Reaction score
I'm currently Newcastle United and in the Premiership and we have just finished 11th, here is our starting team, forgive the lack of screenshots it's not working at the moment....

GK- Silviu Lung Jr

RB- S.Coleman DC- S.Taylor DC- M.Addsison LB- J.Enrique

RM- H. Ben Arfa CM- K.Nolan CM- M.Badelj ML- Jonas

Target Man Poacher
A.Carroll N.Ranger

Sub 1- GK- L.Guilherme
Sub 2- RBL- D.Simpson
Sub 3- F.Coloccini
Sub 4- W.Routledge
Sub 5- J.Barton
Sub 6- H.Vuckic
Sub 7- Xisco

Top Goalscorer- Nile Ranger with
Most Assists- Hatem Ben Arfa with
Highest average rating- Nile Ranger with

We had some very good results like:
NUFC 2-1 Chelsea
NUFC 3-2 Arsenal
NUFC 2-0 MUFC
NUFC 3-2 Spurs
NUFC 4-1 Scunderland

Over the season we scored ## goals and conceded a poor ## goals... but that was mainly down to the poor buy of Daniele Bonera in January and the shocking form of Danny Simpson who i will both be looking to sell. :mad:

I will not be selling Milan Badelj, Miles Addison, Andy Carroll or Nile Ranger.
Xisco, James Perch and Wilfred Bouma are all confirmed to be joining other clubs. I have also got Timothee Kolodzieczak arriving in July.

This seasons transfer budget is £20 million and i am willing to make a large bid for a player.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TRANSFER IDEAS OR EVEN TACTICS TO IMPROVE THE TEAM????

Maybe try Vladimir Weiss, a good talent who really improves over the course of a season or two with good mentor's and training schedules. He is on a free from Man City. If you are looking for goals, try Ola Toivonen from PSV. He can play AMC or ST, and scored 33 goals in his first season in the SPL for Rangers, usually you can get him for about £9,000,000.

Could you maybe post a screenshot up, as it is easier to read to give you some ideas. Go to the tactis screen, and press ALT+F9, and the screenshot will save in Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 10/screenshots.

will do.. i'll get it done at around 4 tomorrow cos of school

Tomas Necid is a good player, he is an attacking midfielder/striker from CSKA Moscow.

Mauricio Pereyra. Amazing young Uruguayan player, if put as a box to box midfielder, he is just insane. His passing ability is immense, even though his passing stat is only 14 he's created so many lovely moves for us at Villa. I highly recommend him, he's got massive talent now and it's still getting better.

Also, on the subject of Weiss, when the **** is he free? I offered $32,000,000 to Man City, second season, and they asked for $92,500,000. City want to keep him, I've never seen him go off for free, or go off at all really.

A player for a large big could be Miroslav Stoch, I got him for $22.5 million second season. Yakubu, if he wants to join, we got him first season for $27 million. Jozy Altidore will have finished his loan, so you could go for him (young American star striker). You could also go for Adriano from Flamengo I believe, if Real hasn't already scooped him up. We got him first season, and in the second we transferred him to Real for $20 million and Rafael Van Der Vaart, was definitely worth it.

For a defensive right, take a look at Benoit Angbwa, he could be good for you. We managed to get Sebastien Bassong in the second season, from Tottenham, but depending on how Tottenham did in your first season he most likely won't want to leave.

Last edited:
Arda Turan - AM R/L/C

Should be able to get him out of Galatasaray if he's not been snapped yet, you should be able to land him, gets in 20+ assists per season and gets in a few goals usually around 5 to 8.

Never seen him average below 7 per season.