Daz Swann

Reaction score
THE CLOSEST THING

So I know some of you, like me, want to start your new game at the start of the 2015-16 season. The game doesn't give you the option to do it and you can only load a nation that starts as late as Feb 2015. Then you have to simulate your way through the rest of the season so you can begin your reign in 15/16.

I tried to find if anyone had created a file to start a new game in June/July 2015 and I was unable to find anything or anything close to that date. So I created my own.

I have created a db file that gets me to the next best thing to starting in June 2015.

A May 8th 2015 start date.

What this means is you can start your new game in May and if you are playing in Europe you generally only need to simulate one month to get to the new season date! Or you can take over your new club and play out the final 3 games of the season (Premier League).

So much easier!

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download the file and save it to your Football Manager 2015>Data Editor folder.
2. Create a new game and when the choose database selection comes up select 'custom' & then 'edit'.
3. Make sure the 'Start Date - May 2015' file is selected and click 'confirm'.
4. Select all the nations you would like in your new game as well as the nation 'Belarus'. (Make sure you do not have the USA selected otherwise it will not work)
5. Select your starting nation as 'Belarus' start date 'May 2015'.

Now your game will load and start at 8th May 2015.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.filedropper.com/startdate-may2015e25055df-9d3c-47bd-af0a-c332e560fc7c

Last edited:
Hello

Hello, good work, but you cand do and the relegation and promotions plus all transfers, please ?

right

Right, but in update of pro or anotherone can't start in 2015....like this updat..but this don't have the relegation and the promotions...or transfers...:)

You can just load both updates simultaneously.

Although in LFC's transfer update are the contracts given to the expiting date? For example if a player signed a 4 year deal would that be to 2019 like in real life or to 2018, 4 years after the game start date?

And would disabling transfer budgets in the first season work as well?

thanks for this

there is a file over on si website editors download section with transfer embargo on all clubs until june 15

so use that with transfer updates etc

The embargo file can be found here.

Thanks for the late start date!

Can you do one of these for FM 16? maybe with a start date around Mar 16?