JakeG984

Reaction score
i have 5 million transfer budget and 20,000 left for wages is there any people who i could sign to improve the team and what formation is the best to use

formations depend on your player types....

What positions are you looking to improve?

maybe get a cheap consistant goalscorer, 1 or 2 defenders and a midfeilder with good passing

Butland - Solid choice GK - cheap too, i think i got him for 1 mil in my third season to backup ter Stegen. Also look at Rhys Taylor, check other prem teams for their back ups and look for good loan choices - Tends to be easier than actually buying one.

As for solid CM's I love Collinson, but he'll cost you a bit. Go get Josh Macechran on loan from chelsea he's a good choice played really well for me in the championship.

Lorenzo Crisetig would do well too.

Darwin Quintero scored 37 goals for Reading in my first season as Southampton. You can get him for 2.7m. Teko Modies from South Africa is a good winger for 250k. Jamie Mackie on loan from QPR is a good striker/winger. Bandalovski is a must at right back!!!!

Tom Heaton is another good GK as well as Jack Butland, the only difference is that Butland will go on to become a big star!

thanks for the suggestions got quintero and martinez upfront and mcfadden for mid and gerrard for def had to off load some of the bad people first