marcinpab

Reaction score
How do you choose the match line? Are only stars important? Do you pay attention to form in the last 5 games? Do you pay attention to the evaluation of the training? Please write how you choose the match line.

Fitness, Form, Role, Morale, Opposition

I pretty much ignore stars, look at how his stats fit the role/position you want him in.

I pretty much ignore stars, look at how his stats fit the role/position you want him in.

And what if attributes fit the role but the player can not play in this position? Do you train a player in a new position and put him in a match in a new position?

Depends on his age, younger then retrain. You can always sub him on later and see how he does if you are unsure, and start the more familiar player.

Depends on his age, younger then retrain. You can always sub him on later and see how he does if you are unsure, and start the more familiar player.

Is the form in the last 5 games or the general form more important?

Depends when the 5 were played, I tend to look at the last months form.. did he play naff in 4, but got a boost cos we played a lower team in a cup in the middle etc?

If the players got the attributes but cant really play the position i normally set up individual training for the position and chuck him in the deep end and play him there in games and see how hes goes haha. I use to only really look at stars but now i normally look more into the attributes and not care about the stars as much

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk