Starting a new game

• Thread starter Thread starter seany
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 932

seany

Reaction score
How do you set up your team for example do you choose to do everything like run all 3 teams,arrange friendlies and contracts or do you let coaches do this for you?

I watch the first friendly while fielding all players then let the assistant take over the friendlies. I take team talks myself, contracts for first team i keep to myself and opposition instructions i leave to assistant. I make everything to the assistant for the reserve and U18 squads but make them play the same tactics.

I set up my own friendlies, as if I'm a bigger team then I will go on tour and try to build up my reputation, and if I'm a lower team then I will set up a pre-season cup and have larger teams participate to try and build some revenue.
My assistant takes the reserve team, and I usually pick my best Youth Coach to take control of my U18s. I watch all friendlies so that I can test people in new positions, and occasionally try new tactics. There are times when I will even go off and watch my U18s match, but not actually control them.
First-team and reserve contracts I handle, and my assistant manager sorts the youth contracts.

I also set up a decent scouting network, and usually pick one or two 'Head Scouts' from who I choose to go on worldwide tours. They are also used to scout possible future wonderkids, and follow them for three matches.

how do you watch your U18'S play as it just skips the day and tells me the result

Back