• Thread starter Thread starter Cold Shaun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Shaun

Reaction score
Okay guys I'm starting a new Swansea career in FM 2013. I always struggle to buy/find decent players, can you possible give me a list of players to sign for Swansea and maybe a decent tactic to use.

Wellington nem 3.5million
Nigel Reo Coker free get him fast
Jonas tottenham midfielder on loan
Craig Gordon free
Callejon real Madrid loan
Zaha 7.5m
Henley Blackburn

I play with three tactics:
4-2cm-2wingers-2 control, fluid, short pass, everything else depends on the opposition.
4-3cm-2wingers-1 same as before although contain if you feel like it.
4-2cm-3w+amc-1 control, fluid, short pass, everything else depends on the opposition.

I also advise having a look at the oppositions weak points and focus passing there.I Don't play with a high d
Line.

View attachment 288419i did a swansea save and they were my transfers 1st season anderson was the only player i paid straight cash for the rest over 48 months i used zeros escape to athena tactic version 4 and i finished 4th 1st season missed out on champions league as chelsea won the champions league View attachment 288420 so it can be done leon britton was a diamond as a dlp

Noooooooo, you sold Garry Monk, how could you, don't tell me you got rid of Alan Curtis as well. And selling Hernandez for less than 10m is a waste.
I forgot to mention Drenthe on a free is an amazing signing and McCarthy is amazing as third Dlp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back