Starting newe game, freezing

• Thread starter Thread starter bdhill78
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

bdhill78

Reaction score
Hi,

Just to start, I'm playing FM2012 on a 2009 Macbook Pro via Steam. I've had the game since November and it's been running perfectly fine until just a couple of days ago.

I was getting bored with the game I was playing, so I wanted to start one with Schalke. No problem, start a new game. I could not get past the part where you had to choose your team, the game froze. I read somewhere that removing the graphics folder would solve that problem and it did. Unfortunately I cannot do a whole lot without a freeze. For example, there's a Norwegian I want to sign. I click on his history and freeze. In fact, if I click on anything it freezes.

Any ideas of what's happening? Is the database corrupted? I've tried validating, defraging and reinstalling via Steam and I'm having no luck at all.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

try the solutions in my help thread (link in signature)

Hi Jak,

I completely re-installed the game. I can get the game to work only if I remove all the graphics. Well, so far anyway. Do you know why the graphics are suddenly ******** up the game? As I said, I haven't added anything new to the folders, this issue is all just very sudden.

Cheers!

tried re-downloading the graphics (may have corrupted)

Back