Starting with Minus Points....

• Thread starter Thread starter rstange
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5K

rstange

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to edit a teams starting divisional points, as with Portsmouth, Crystal Palace etc: due to the FA administrtion rule....?

I think you have to re-create the relevant league competition and then add in the points deductions on the new league rules?

I am not 2 sure about that mate,I will try what Pompey_Dan just said and get back here

what you need to do is recreate the nation rules and then go on the tab called other and then you can set point deductions, note you may be able to do this for more then the first year. e.g. you could out a 10 point deduction on a side for the first year then a 5 point deduction on the saame side for the next year.

Only way is to re-create league rules. I wouldn't though, as it can f..k up your game.

Yes, this can be done without the need to recreate the entire league system. Please see image attached. I can post how to do this -- it's quite easy -- but should I do it here or create a new thread?

Last edited:
It's easy, I think you have to go on the division, or Nation Rules, then there is a tab. Should only take 2 mins.

It's easy, I think you have to go on the division, or Nation Rules, then there is a tab. Should only take 2 mins.

But you would then have to recreate the entire league system...

Yes, this can be done without the need to recreate the entire league system. Please see image attached. I can post how to do this -- it's quite easy -- but should I do it here or create a new thread?
how did you do it - the league is greyed out in the editor (unless you recreate the entire league, as others have said)

how did you do it - the league is greyed out in the editor (unless you recreate the entire league, as others have said)

I am writing it all down now. Should be done in a few minutes -- I'll post here when I'm done :)

I didn't, it takes 2 mins, and my DB works. It's not hard?

Well, I've finished typing mine up, but if yours does what it says then it's a better way of doing things -- please post here :) I'll hold fire on mine for now.

Okey Dokey, but gonna watch TV now, because i've had enough of the comp, will post tomorrow. :P

Well, I've finished typing mine up, but if yours does what it says then it's a better way of doing things -- please post here :) I'll hold fire on mine for now.

why not post both :)

Back