Stat Progression: Individual training

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

Raikan007

Reaction score
I bought Corchia in my second season in charge of Sampdoria and have played him pretty much every year in at least 80% of games (I have Romario as well) who I bring in when Corchia is tired/injured/suspended and just to start him as he is very good as well...

A few months ago (in Fm time, no longer than maybe 3 months) I focused training (high) on tackling..

I checked it out right now and was amazed at the results I got... He is 26yrs old which means he has sort of stopped developing as he did when he was early 20's..

I have now selected Marking to see if I can get that up several stats as well! During this time no stats except a few ones were affected, not nearly at all!

Anyone seen this type of development before?

View attachment 251763View attachment 251764

Never in 3 months and i have played saves till 2040 even crazy regens dont develop like that.Mind uploading this schedule here.View attachment 251766 This guy would need some tackling training looks very promising.

It may have been more... Cant remember exactly when I put it on.. If by the graph escalating start, I assume September 2013.. lol, I dont think it was that long ago to be honest :) maybe it was though..

anyway, still, its a very good progression :)

**** that is great.
But Raikan,isn't that 4 years?From like September 2012 to April 2017?
Like isn't the second number the year and the first the month?
Did you have him since 2013?
And haven't kept anyone on one focus for that long.
But results look good.:O

Why do you have 40% match prep in May? Surely your tactic will be 100% fluid by then?

Anyway that's great progression, I often use the individual training to success.

Whenever I set a player's individual training focus to a specific attribute, sure he improves in that area but as the focus is solely on that, his levels decrease in practically every other attribute, so I tend not to use it anymore.

But that is superb progression.

yeah, I did suggest that may be the case :) It most definitely is.. I bought him in my second season surprisingly!

Going to see how well his marking increases too!

I normally do not focus training on that long as it does occassionally drop stats, however, initially it will but just keep on it, the players stats will increase again (the other stats) they just drop initially (as if you were changing schedules etc)

Has he increased from 18 to 19 in during those 3 months or just got slightly better, being on 19 before as well ?

he started on 12/13 when I got him :) but the progression was from the 2nd season :)

I have re-read the thread and am à little confused. Has he been on individuall tackling for 3 fm months like you wrote in the OP or 3 reallife months( in fm since the 2013 season) ?

I have re-read the thread and am à little confused. Has he been on individuall tackling for 3 fm months like you wrote in the OP or 3 reallife months( in fm since the 2013 season) ?

hahha, he has been on the training for at least 3.5yrs FM time :)

Back