bcfc1

Reaction score
With most people including myself starting to get bored of this years game as they have completed so much I am attempting to complete as many of the steam achievements as possible. I was wondering how many achievements other people have completed?

I have 60% of achievements completed, but I don't go for them, I got all of them just playing naturally.

I've never specifically tried to get them before but at this stage of the year I am looking for new challenges until the next edition is released.

I've never specifically tried to get them before but at this stage of the year I am looking for new challenges until the next edition is released.

Do all the hero challenges that should keep you busy till launch, or just go for the rarest ones what the 0.1% have unlocked

62% (67/108)

Good Luck going for them all some are pretty long

Do all the hero challenges that should keep you busy till launch, or just go for the rarest ones what the 0.1% have unlocked

I am thinking of attempting these and while I am doing them I can try to get other ones like keep 30 clean sheets while in that save. I was wondering how many other people had though to see if what I have at the moment is a decent amount. I have currently completed 71 achievements and I havent attempted any of the achievements you get through the challenge or the classic mode.