Steam Achievements

• Thread starter Thread starter disable
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

disable

Reaction score
There doesn't appear to be a lot of information on the internet about some of these achievements and how best to go about getting them. I'm aware the majority wont take any notice of them but for those of us who do, i wondered if you could post about certain hard to get achievements and how you have done it etc.

The few i am having particular problems with are: Practice Makes Perfect

Reach a 5 star rating in all training categories

This is impossible? I have 4.5 star rating on most and 5 star on a few but i don't think there are many coaches if any for certain categories. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Beating Expectations

You have gained 90% board confidence in overall competitions

I have literally won everything with spurs for about 20 years straight now and still don't have this. Do my board just hate me or this actually possible? Tips?

Full Faith

You have gained 90% overall board confidence

As above and still don't have it unlocked, any information would be great, thanks.

Last edited:
Beating expectations is something I've got with Torino in my second season. My first in Serie A, when I was tipped to go down and I finished seventh at just two points from European qualification.

With Totenham, I guess your expectations are already high enough that those titles don't suppose such a big overachievement. Besides, the board confidence seems to reset each season, so small overachievements during the seasons won't add up to get there.

Back