Steam FM2011 Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K

Will1981

Reaction score
If you pre-purchase ~FM11 now through steam you will recieve the following 20 retro games free:
Pre-Purchase Football Manager 2011

Includes 21 items: Football Manager 2011, Comix Zone™, Crack Down™, Ecco the Dolphin™, Gain Ground™, Golden Axe™, Shinobi™ III: Return of the Ninja Master, Space Harrier™ II, Vectorman™, Altered Beast™, Shadow Dancer™, Alex Kidd™ in the Enchanted Castle, Bonanza Bros.™, Columns™, Ecco™ Jr., Eternal Champions™, Fatal Labyrinth™, Galaxy Force II™, Kid Chameleon™, Ristar™, Super Thunder Blade™

eternal champions was quality
and golden axe

Some solid games there.

I haven't pre-ordered FM yet, so I think I'll go with this offer.

Thanks for the info. :)

Shinobi :wub:

Thanks for the info mate imma go with this ;)

Strange deal, the package itself costs £39.99. But I'm not sure a bunch of old Sega Genesis games is enough to make me pay that much for FM when it's going to be a lot cheaper elsewhere.

I saw this the other day but thought nope will buy from amazon or somewhere like that (£27 when I last checked). I don't really want those SEGA games and have never played them

jak 16 why dont u order from zavvi its only £24.95 for football manager 2011

no thanks...a bunch of old-style games is not going to make me fork out extra money for FM11 especially since I need all of it for FIFA11,Black Ops and Reach!

only games i play are fifa and fm. no need for them.

just so you know guys the deal on steam is still on but now FM is only £30 so the deal seems more viable now

Bought this last week for £29.99 to be honest the 20 sega games are pretty shocking and I know you can get it about a fiver cheaper off other sites, but I would rather pay the extra fiver to be able to pre-load it before release and not have to mess about with a cd.

Ecco the Dolphin is win.

Alothough I don't think those games are worth £15.

Strange deal, the package itself costs £39.99. But I'm not sure a bunch of old Sega Genesis games is enough to make me pay that much for FM when it's going to be a lot cheaper elsewhere.

there making you pay £15 for a bunch of old genesis titles ? its a rip off were as its launch price will be around £24.99 in most stores, and possible cheaper online.

there making you pay £15 for a bunch of old genesis titles ? its a rip off were as its launch price will be around £24.99 in most stores, and possible cheaper online.
its been reduced to £29.99 mate

Last year I bought FM10 brand new from Woking Football Club for £15!

Back