i have a problem with FM 2013. When i click on the app to open the game with the steam, appears an error: "Fail to run the game (unknow error)
i appreciate your help if its possible

i have a problem with FM 2013. When i click on the app to open the game with the steam, appears an error: "Fail to run the game (unknow error)
i appreciate your help if its possible

Post above any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me I using a netbook msi whilst playing fm13(without any luck) and I'm having trouble with it . It keeps coming up saying... a serious error was encountered and the application will close. an error file has been generated in(gives a path ) is there anyway in which I can play fm13 on a netbook ? Pleaseeeee helpppp!

Last edited:
Steam Auto Updated the game and now I have 13.3.2. I hate this update. Is there anyway to go back to using the old patch. the players get injured every match and I generally would like to use the old patch. Is there any way I could do that. Thx. I even uninstalled and re downloaded the game, but no use. It was updated till 13.3.2.

I really dislike this. I am new to steam and I had not idea that we would not have option to pick and choose what updates we want. I now know that one could undo the auto update feature. But the game is nearly unplayable for me. Pls help

Hi dont really need help but just curious as logged in on my laptop and then this notification appeared in the bottom right of my screen saying 2 new items in your inventory on Steam this is so i clicked on it then this screen appeared showing two card type looking things that said Scissor Kick (Trading card) what are these and here is a picture ?? cheers

View attachment 474038View attachment 474037

For those of your that have experiencing Football Manager saying it's open when it's not, make sure you check the running BACKGROUND processes! Just found it there on mine and it doesn't make any sense so gonna look into that!

Today, I turned on my computer and started up Steam and every single game made me re-accept the EULA, and when I started FM, I got "Save game could not be loaded" when I tried to load my main game. I tried loading the most recent auto-save and it loaded, but I couldn't actually see anything except for the top navigation bar. I could click on my inbox and the number of unread e-mails would go down, but I couldn't see any of it. I clicked on my league and the I could see the league crest and where it says the defending champion, but not any of the standings, or leading scorers or anything. Is there a way to fix this, or is my game gone forever?