Steam Servers too busy

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K
i cant play either. just keeps saying 'gam is currently unavailable try again later'

its happening with me as well does anybody have a solution to it?

Happening to me aswell, I've verified the integrity of the game cache and it's still the same..

ano u just said uve verfied the integrety of the game cache but i hav jst there and its now working guys

mine has just started working so you should probably give yours ago again.

Mine's still not working. I've tried everything I could think of, Verify the cache, restart steam, restart computer, what else is left apart from re-install?

Ive done everthing Botty's done, I also re installed the game and it worked for a day at most then went back to steam sayin servers are too busy. Starting to **** me off now

This is ridiculous. I've spent ******* 5hrs so far setting up my team 3 different times and had to switch off my comp 3 times coz the whole comp stops working coz of these ******* crashes. I've followed the instructions for the XML parsing error and deleted that folder and followed the instructions before that on the sticky but now get the steam too busy error. How many times do you have to do things to just go and play a ******* game? It's insane and ******* infuriating!!!

Back