Steel Logos Megapack For FM22 - Over 76,000 Logos

Derek

Reaction score
Steel-Logos-Preview.jpg

Over 76,000 Individual Logos

Steel Logos Megapack is a high quality logo pack created for Football Manager by Derek.. Now including over 76,000 individual club, competition, international, confederation, media logos and all flags.

Steel Logos are available in 512 px high resolution with are perfect in game zoom and Football Manager 2022. This pack also includes updated flags, media logos and a host of new alternative logos.

Created by Derek

-=Download=-

would be nice if your site was still operational

The site is operational mate, you just need to login or register to view the downloads area.

If I can help you with anything just let me know.

Last edited:
Jesus, this is exactly what I was looking for!!
By the way, you have to do market research and conduct surveys. The best way to collect quick feedback is to use pop-up windows. So you can get feedback from every customer. And make a customer satisfaction chart. There is a good service for creating a pop-up without programming knowledge. I found an article from the satisfaction survey, and you should read this helpful website contact form. The service is intuitive, and you can implement the code on any website.

Last edited:
Steel-Logos-Preview.jpg

Over 76,000 Individual Logos

Steel Logos Megapack is a high quality logo pack created for Football Manager by Derek.. Now including over 76,000 individual club, competition, international, confederation, media logos and all flags.

Steel Logos are available in 512 px high resolution with are perfect in game zoom and Football Manager 2022. This pack also includes updated flags, media logos and a host of new alternative logos.

Created by Derek

-=Download=-