tearsdontfall

Reaction score
I'm into 2016 and just had a bid of £15m plus £15m over 36 months plus 20% of profit from next sale.
Do I accept it or reject?

Any help would be appreciated....I also just sold Blind for £19.5m.

We have no idea how good he is, how valuable he is, what sort of squad role he has or his average ratings, so we cant help you

Would defo keep mate! If played from the start quite often he turns into a beast, I signed him for UTD in an old save for 11.75m first season and he replaced Vidic at the start of second season. 2 seasons later Barca,Madrid were offering silly money about 45-60m for him. Keep him and have a great player or keep him for a while and sell for huge profit, worth way more than 15m in 3-4 seasons time if you play him regular.

StefanoDenswil_OverviewProfile_zpsb4c6c193.png

He's a first teamer, played 3 seasons,
averaged:
first season: 7.31 from 30
second season:7.02 from 29
third season: 7.08 from 25

I'm considering accepting....Barca came in with a bid of £23m too, but i turned it down.

I would probs have kept him. Looks like a tank. Don't sell if you dont have a better replacement.
And you will probs get more for him after the season.

He's been sold :(
PSG came in for him and i rejected it, so he bitched at me, it didn't end well and he handed his transfer request in.

I decided to accept it, because he deserves to play at a higher level than the Dutch league.
He's off to Russia |) PSG only offered £21m, then Zenit offered £30.5m, so he's off there.