Druggan

Reaction score
Hello, I will doing a lower league project in the Scottish Third Division again. You may remember the very successful Annan Story.

I will provide screenshots and some writing about what happens and so on. The whole story is from the start and will update as the story goes on.

The Warriors have appointed Gerard Druggan :).

Expectations are for a mid-table finish, £5,000 is a very nice amount for this league and I will be adding players to the team, (I already have a few in mind.) I consider Alex Brazil to be the best player.

And so the Project begins, Hope you enjoy it and I will post up the tactics later.

the formation for the squad that I have decided on is a 4-5-1 function and I want some quick-ish wingers for this division, namely David Templeton if he makes the move and Lee Sharp.

(CLICK THE SCREENSHOTS TO MAKE THEM BIGGER.)

Last edited:
Players

Well, I've made all the signings I need for the moment, all are real players amazingly and the guy Kyle Jacobs is only 17 and is probably the best player I signed. He is qaulity in the air compared to every other player in the division so he will fit right in at Stenhousemuir.

Staff

As you can see, I've also brought in some new staff and sacked some of them too. I only have one problem now and that is no assisstant wants to move to me and my first choice constantine already made the move to Cowdenbeath.

Fixtures of July 2008

Well, my tactic has been hugely successful particularly in the air. The qauntity of goals from Kyle Jacobs and my two central defenders has been ammense in these games.

We took a shooooooock victory from Leicester, where we won 5 - 3 with one player getting a hat-trick and Kyle Jacobs taking two.

(CLICK THE SCREENSHOTS TO MAKE THEM BIGGER.)

Last edited: