Stephen McManus

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Watching SSN and i've just found out he joined Boro' on loan.WTF? every time i've seen him play for celtic he's been ace.How'd i miss this? :S

Hes not consistant enough. Was garbage under Martin O'neil. Under Strachan he would sometimes be top notch and others dreadfull. Under Mowbray hes been woefull. Mostly because of an injury hes been in denial about hes been starting games then having to go off injured after a short time. But his positioning is not great and everytime he clears the ball he concedes a corner.

Hes not consistant enough. Was garbage under Martin O'neil. Under Strachan he would sometimes be top notch and others dreadfull. Under Mowbray hes been woefull. Mostly because of an injury hes been in denial about hes been starting games then having to go off injured after a short time. But his positioning is not great and everytime he clears the ball he concedes a corner.
Sounds like Martin Skrtel ;)
Thanks for the answer though :)

Has made a decent start for us, 3 games 1 draw and 2 wins.

McManus has been horrific for Celtic recently.

Hes played well agains teams like Man Utd and AC so hes got ecperience of playing agains big teams and is used to playing on front of a big crowd.

Back