Sheffield Fc

Reaction score
images

10:54 Tuesday 13th July 2010

Hello and welcome back to Sky Sports news on Tuesday 13th July 2010.The big news so far is that Paul Jones has signed a 3 year contract extension with Cardiff City.Oh wait we have breaking news from the FA headquaters in London our reporter Phil Thompson is there Phil.Yes thank's for joining me here Ed the big news is that Fabio Capello has just been sacked As England manager after a dreadful World cup.There is now a statement wich i have just recievied from Prince William explaining Fabio's departure.

"Today on Tuesday 13th July i have personally sacked Fabio Capello has England managaer after he just returend home from the World cup but without the squad he has left them in South Africa telling them to make there own way back as he cant stand the sight of them anymore.
This was after a poor World Cup but Fabio had kept his players behind to train in South Africa and told them to go and watch the final and see what they are missing. Before he left the team behind in South Africa i rang him on Monday 28th June the day after the humliating defeat to Germany and said that as soon as you arrive back you are not going to carry on your job because i couldn't see the side qualifying for the Euro's after that dreadful World Cup." That's it all from me back to Ed in the studio.

Thank's Phil.So there we have it Capello arrives home without the squad and now he is sacked where can England turn now they need to appoint a new manager and quick if the team are going to gel with the new manager.

17:32 Tuesday 13th July 2010

Back to the England situation now and has Capello has been sacked the team have just landed at Heathrow airport with fans waiting out side to give them a peice of there mind. Our reported Paul Merson is there. Paul

Yes thankyou Ed we are just waiting here for the team to get of the plane.The police have been outnumbered by about 7,000 England fans they are surley going to get booed.Oh wait the door of the plane have just opened and the fans started booing straight away when Stuart Pearce,John Terry,Matt Upson,Jermaine Deofe and Italo Gabliti walk down the stairs off the plane
article-1277796424269-0A406A29000005DC-243223_636x450.jpg

We are hearing boeing and swearing from the England fans this is not a happy sight. Back to you in the studio.

Thank's Paul that is not a sight to see at this time with bad language flying around Heathrow Airport.

So who is going to be the new England manager? Harry Redknapp,Stuart Pearce or even Steve Bruce? It might even be a suprise choice.

That is all we have time for on this Evening update thankyou and goodbye.