Steven Davis Goal Machine

• Thread starter Thread starter ianhall65
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

ianhall65

Fake Mod
Reaction score
I was Stunned after my last two games in which Davis scored 4 goals in each game from midfield and i fought i would share this with everyone he is my top scorer this season with 18 goals in 24 games please comment what you think

View attachment 63724

View attachment 63725

Central midfield support

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

just a quick update davis has scored another 4 goals in 4 games his assist record is ver good also with 16 in 28 games

he's far too good for the scottish league. you should try cash in on him, clear the debts.

i might buy davis. im man u at the moment and ive had 5 goals in 2 separate games with rio ferdinand. if i could get davis getting 4 and ferdy 5 ill be loving it!

Corner trick?

just looked at that there mate and we have scored 31 goals from corners i downloaded the tactic off here didn't know it had the corner trick my bad i'm going to look for a new tactic

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

he's far too good for the scottish league. you should try cash in on him, clear the debts.

davis is one off my favorite Gers players so i will try and keep him as long as possible

If you like the tactic just change the corners from Penalty Box to Far Post or Mixed

Back