Stewart Downing Vs. Foreign Wingers

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

Dicko1878

Reaction score
right ive started a new game with everton on the 9.3 patch. im looking for a LM/ winger because i dont think pienaar is good enough on the left and baines is LB. obviously i know all about gavilan and zhirkov and Guardado however i like to keep to British players.

i was wondering if anyone could tell me how good stewart downing is and how much would i expect to pay. or should i just buy a foreign left winger such as guardado or gavilan?

downing is very good, and thats not me being biased, his crossing and pace and really good and he gets plenty of assists and goals for me.

however you do sometimes have to pay about 10m for him so if you can afford it, and you like english players go for it. but theres probably players out there for less who arent quite as good

downing is very good, and thats not me being biased, his crossing and pace and really good and he gets plenty of assists and goals for me.

however you do sometimes have to pay about 10m for him so if you can afford it, and you like english players go for it. but theres probably players out there for less who arent quite as good

cheers mate it was either him or A.Young i had in mind however AVFC are holding out for 30mil+ and i simply dont have the money or the fact he is simply not worth that kind of money

You could try Fausto Rossi from Juventus. He's only in the youth team and can get him for about 1.4 mill but he develops into a brilliant winger. i know he's not english but he is really worth a look. He's also very good at set pieces. Currently keeping Guardado Montolivo and Dos Santos out of the side

I dno how good he is on this one, but Aidy Mcgeady was alrite on the last 1 i found. Or Ashley Young would be an obvious target if you can prise him from Villa.

Or alternatively get Danny Rose as back up and then you have the best english left winger in the future ready for 2 years time

like i said AVFC are holding out for 30mil+ and im not paying that, aiden mcgeady has always been good on these games? whats he like on this one?

Ashley young has improved so much on the new patch. Im villa and he is my best pleyer by some way!

i think that downing is a good player i was middlesborough wen they got relegated and he was a star to hget us back up but good foreign players are like axel witsel, simon vukcevic who are both good youngsters and got good stats

foreign player are way better like andres guardado, zhirkov, rakitic, balotelli downing cant touch them in the game

i think that downing is a good player i was middlesborough wen they got relegated and he was a star to hget us back up but good foreign players are like axel witsel, simon vukcevic who are both good youngsters and got good stats

you have to bear in mind though, everton start off with a transfer budget of 40p so i doubt id be able to get the likes of witsel, downing is a push to find the money

Back